Characteristics of a Camden Scholars Program Nominee
- All A’s and/or B’s on report card
- Participation in extracurricular activities and special interests: in school, church, and community
- Average to above average scores on standardized tests
- Excellent teacher recommendations and references
- Low school absentee rate
- The ability to adjust and adapt to different situations
- A readiness to learn and to try new things
- A desire to attend Moorestown Friends School!
Parental involvement is also very important to the success of MFS students.