Susan Batastini is the Coordinator for Educational and Psychological Services at Moorestown Friends School. She supports the entire school community, including students Preschool through Grade 12, teachers, and parents.
Ms. Batastini supports students by:
- Providing short-term individual counseling
- Coordinating and supporting individual accommodation plans
She supports teachers by:
- Observing in the classroom as another set of eyes
- Providing academic, social, emotional, and behavioral recommendations and strategies
- Providing helpful resources and materials
She supports parents by:
- Discussing concerns related to their child and providing helpful strategies
- Connecting them with outside referrals/resources when needed
Current MFS families may read more about all of these services on myMFS.