Allison Fenska ’21 has been named an All-American by the National Interscholastic Swimming Coaches Association (NISCA) in the 50 yard freestyle (23.39). She is the first-ever swimming All-American at Moorestown Friends School. Seven girls from New Jersey received this honor for individual events. To be selected as an All-American, a swimmer must post one of the top 100 times nationwide in an event. Allison also swam an All-American consideration time in the 100 butterfly but did not reach the top 100 in that event in 2018-19.
- Calvin Bell ’20 Wins 2020 Princeton Prize in Race Relations
- The Head’s Perspective: “Making sense of life and learning in the time of Coronavirus”
- Meeting with State Senator Highlights Third Grade Persuasive Writing Unit
- Holocaust Guest Speaker Renee Rieder Siegel Speaks to 11th and 12th Grade Classes
- Lower School Students Gather for 2020 Jumping 4 George Events