Former Lower School Librarian Miriam Feyerherm visited with fourth grade students today. Miriam formerly owned Alice Paul’s (MFS Class of 1901) residence, now known as Paulsdale. She spoke to students about Alice Paul and women’s suffrage. She also told stories of her involvement with peace issues at MFS. Read about Miriam’s link to the MFS Peace Pole and her support and guidance of the Kids for Peace Club in this story from the December 7, 2001 edition of the Philadelphia Inquirer.
- The Class of 2020 Celebrates Commencement
- Allison Fenska ’21 Named Swimming All-American for Second Consecutive Year
- Strengthening our Commitment to Equity and Justice at MFS: A Message from Head of School Julia de la Torre and Director of Diversity and Inclusion Dot López
- Two Student-Athletes Receive 2020 Herm Magee Award
- Alumni Experts Consult with Grade 7 Quest Students