On March 7, two seventh grade students won second place medals at the NJ Science Olympiad State Tournament at Middlesex Community College. The team of Elliot Smith ’22 and Lauren Articolo ’22 earned second place in the “Invasive Species” event. Moorestown Friends competed against 27 schools from around the state, and medals were awarded to the top six teams in each event. Middle School Science Teacher Deborah Bruvik coaches the students.
- Strengthening our Commitment to Equity and Justice at MFS: A Message from Head of School Julia de la Torre and Director of Diversity and Inclusion Dot López
- Two Student-Athletes Receive 2020 Herm Magee Award
- Alumni Experts Consult with Grade 7 Quest Students
- Sixteen Students Inducted Into Cum Laude Society
- Nineteen Students Inducted Into World Language Honor Societies