The Parent Council Auction will be held on
Saturday, March 16 at 6 p.m. at The Westin, Mount Laurel.
Every other year, Parent Council hosts an auction, a wonderful community celebration, which is the largest parent-driven fundraiser at the school. Proceeds from the event directly impact MFS students and faculty supporting academic programs, professional development opportunities, and much more. For the event to be a success, we need your support.
Support the auction by becoming a volunteer or a sponsor, donate silent auction items, and help solicit sponsors.
Gather your friends and attend! (Tickets will arrive in the mail mid-January.)
Join us at the next Auction Meeting
January 10 at 8 a.m. in Van Meter Hall
Lani Haynes and Kelly McCollister
To become a sponsor, follow this link.
Lead ($5,000) and Platinum ($2,500) Sponsorships are listed under the “Ticket” section and will include tickets with your donation. Gold ($1,000), Silver ($500), and Bronze ($250) Sponsorships are listed under “Items for Purchase.”
Have any great Silent Auction item ideas?
We are looking for baskets, gifts, and unique experiences.
Contact Suzanne Abrams (email@example.com or (856) 914-4416) if you are interested in helping to procure or donate auction items!
Example items include:
– Sports Memorabilia – Flyers, Sixers, Phillies tickets, signed jerseys or equipment
– Theatre Tickets – Hamilton, Miss Saigon, Book of Mormon, Walnut Street Theater, or Comedy Show tickets
– Vacation Homes – Ski, Beach, Island, Orlando homes and/or timeshares
– Unique Services – Personal Training, Interior Design, Home Chef, Construction Services
– Dining and Night Out Packages – Michael Solomonov (Zahav), Schulson Collective (Double Knot), Marcie Turney and Valarie Safran (Barbuzzo), Nick Elmi (Royal Boucherie)
– Entertainment Activities – Indoor Skydiving, Rock Climbing, Golfing
Contact Director of Parent and Alumni Programs Suzanne Abrams via email or at (856) 914-4416