The annual Service Award, Young Alumni Award, and Alice Stokes Paul Merit Award, are presented at the Dinner Among Friends on Alumni Weekend. Click here to read more about these awards and past recipients.
Alumni Association activities include:
- Alumni Weekend – two days full of activities for MFS alumni
- Alumni Games (including the fall Alumni Soccer Game, Winter Alumni Basketball Game, and Alumni Lacrosse Game in the Spring)
- The Alumni College Panel for MFS Seniors
- Career Day for MFS Juniors and Seniors
- Facilitating alumni college and career networking with current students.
The Association endeavors to keep a current database of our alumni. The Alumni Association, and in particular, Class Representatives, work to support the mission of MFS by raising funds for the MFS Annual Fund. From time to time, the Alumni Association hosts special local programs for alumni and regional reunions.
To become more involved in alumni affairs, as a member of the Executive Council of the Alumni Association (which meets three times a year, including a plenary session on Alumni Day), as a class representative for your class, or simply to help with activities of interest, feel free to e-mail Suzanne Abrams, Director of Parent and Alumni Programs at (856) 914-4416 or email@example.com.
If you would like update your contact information, offer to host a Senior Project (an unpaid month-long professional internship in May), speak with students interested in the college or university you attended, share information about your career with students, or offer to host a regional gathering, please submit your current contact information by filling out our information update form.