We are excited to get to know you!
Applying to Moorestown Friends School is simple and we are here to help you through the process.
Our application is online and can be found by clicking the link below. We look forward to welcoming you to Moorestown Friends School!
Grade 9 Early Application – December 2
- Decision Notification: December 15
- Decision Response: January 3
Middle and Upper School Applications – January 10
- Decision Notification: March 9
- Decision Response: March 23
Lower School Application – March 3
- Decision Notification: March 24
- Decision Response: April 10
- Click on the Blackbaud link to create an account.
- The application fee is $45; the fee can be waived after attending an open house or coming for a visit.
- Parents/Guardians of students applying to Preschool – Grade 12, please fill out the Parent/Guardian Comment Form
- Please upload:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate (Students in PS-K)
- A photo of your child
Students entering Preschool through Grade 4
We ask for a recommendation from your child’s current teacher. Input the teacher’s email and a link will be sent directly to the teacher. When the form is submitted, it will go directly into your child’s file.
Students entering Grades 5 through 12
Recommendations are requested from both your child’s English and Math teachers. Input the teachers’ emails and a link will be sent directly to the teachers. When forms are submitted, they will go directly into your child’s file.
Finally, download, print, and sign the Request for Release of Records form and give it to your child’s Guidance Office at the current school. This gives permission for a copy of your child’s transcript to be mailed from the current school to Moorestown Friends School.