We are excited to get to know you!
While visitors are currently not permitted inside our buildings due to the pandemic, we are scheduling virtual meetings between families and Admissions staff members to learn more about MFS. Please email or call the Admissions Office at (856) 914-4426 to arrange a private virtual meeting.
Our application is online and can be found by clicking the link below. We look forward to welcoming you to Moorestown Friends School!
1. Begin the online application
- Click on the Blackbaud link to create an account.
- The application fee is $45; the fee can be waived after attending an open house or coming for a visit.
2. Help us get to know you
- Fill out the Parent/Guardian Statement
- Students applying to Grades 5 – 12, please fill out a Student Questionnaire and upload a writing sample.
- Please upload:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- A photo of your child
3. Teacher recommendations
- Students entering Preschool through Grade 4 – we ask for a recommendation from your child’s current teacher. Input the teacher’s email and a link will be sent directly to the teacher. When the form is submitted, it will go directly into your child’s file.
- Students entering Grades 5 through 12 – recommendations are requested from both your child’s English and Math teachers. Input the teachers’ emails and a link will be sent directly to the teachers. When forms are submitted, they will go directly into your child’s file.
- Finally, download, print, and sign the Request for Release of Records form and give it to your child’s Guidance Office at the current school. This gives permission for a copy of your child’s transcript to be mailed from the current school to Moorestown Friends School.
4. Visit our school
- Contact the Admissions Office to schedule your Parent Meeting with one of our Admissions Team members.
- After the parent meeting, we are happy to schedule your preschool – 12th grade child for a video interview
5. Admissions testing
- *There is no testing for children applying to Preschool, Prekindergarten, and Kindergarten, or Grades 1, 2, 3 or 4.*
- In the 2020-21 application cycle, Moorestown Friends School will not require Middle and Upper School students to submit Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT) scores. In place of the SSAT, MFS will be looking closely at all parts of the application to get to know students by many measures. For students applying to our Middle and Upper School, we will pay careful attention to the student writing sample.
If a student wishes to take the SSAT, our school code is 5180.