We are excited to get to know you!
The Moorestown Friends School campus is closed and we have moved to an online learning environment, but we are still here to assist you!
Our application is online and can be found by clicking the link below. We look forward to welcoming you to Moorestown Friends School!
1. Begin the online application
2. Help us get to know you
- Fill out the Parent/Guardian Statement
- Students applying to Grades 5 – 12, please fill out a Student Questionnaire and upload a writing sample.
- Please upload:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- A photo of your child
3. Teacher recommendations
- Students entering Preschool through Grade 4 – we ask for a recommendation from your child’s current teacher. Input the teacher’s email and a link will be sent directly to the teacher. When the form is submitted, it will go directly into your child’s file.
- Students entering Grades 5 through 12 – recommendations are requested from both your child’s English and Math teachers. Input the teachers’ emails and a link will be sent directly to the teachers. When forms are submitted, they will go directly into your child’s file.
- Finally, download, print, and sign the Request for Release of Records form and give it to your child’s Guidance Office at the current school. This gives permission for a copy of your child’s transcript to be mailed from the current school to Moorestown Friends School.
4. Visit our school
- Contact the Admissions Office to schedule your Parent Meeting with one of our Admissions Team members.
- After the parent meeting, we are happy to schedule your preschool – 12th grade child for a video interview
5. Admissions testing
- *There is no testing for children applying to Preschool, Prekindergarten, and Kindergarten, or Grades 1, 2, 3 or 4.*
- At this point, MFS does not require the SSAT as part of our Middle or Upper School admissions process. Instead, the admissions committee will review previous standardized testing from the child’s current school.