- Ruth Malwitz, Head Librarian
- Nicole Weber, MS/US Librarian
- Colleen Mackuse, Library Assistant
8 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The Woodward Henry Diller Memorial Library is an essential part of academic life at MFS. Our library holds over thirty thousand printed volumes and provides access to a growing collection of ebooks, audiobooks, and academic databases. In one space, we provide services for the entire MFS community. Our mission is to cultivate a lifelong love of reading and equip students with the information skills necessary for college and beyond. The Library is also a hub for extracurricular activities in the community, including student and parent/guardian Book Clubs, author visits, the annual Edible Book Festival, and more.
- Students are encouraged to visit the Library to study, read, or do quiet collaborative work.
- Library use is at the discretion of Library staff; we have a one-warning policy–a second warning will result in students being asked to leave.
- ALL students must check in with ID at the circulation desk upon arrival.
- MS students must have a signed Library pass from an MS faculty member.
- US students may visit the Library before or after school, during lunch or break, and during free periods (11th/12th).
- Food is not permitted.
- The lending period for materials is two weeks. Patrons may renew once.
- MS/US students may borrow up to 5 books at a time.
- LS students may borrow up to 3 books at a time.
- Patrons must see a staff member to check something out. If no one is at the circulation desk, check the Library offices. Please do not take any materials from the Library without checking them out.