A rigorous, college-preparatory education gives students the foundation to be active learners and critical thinkers.
The primary focus of the College Counseling Office is to find the right match for each student’s academic and extracurricular goals.
Year after year, 100 percent of MFS Upper School students matriculate at four-year institutions. MFS graduates are happy with their college experiences, as demonstrated by low transfer and drop-out rates as undergraduates.
Moorestown Friends School’s rigorous academic program, diverse activities, and attention to personal development help prepare students for the independence of college life and the self-directed work of their careers.
- A comprehensive, individualized program of college counseling
- Automatic registration for the PSATs for all 10th and 11th grade students
- Thorough preparation for standardized testing
- Advocacy to colleges throughout the application process
- College essay and application workshops for seniors
Some interesting facts:
- The total average SAT score for the Class of 2019 was 1327 the highest in South Jersey by a significant margin:
- Evidence-based Reading and Writing: 657
- Math: 670
- Total: 1327
- In 2016, 83% of seniors were accepted into U.S. News Top 100 colleges and universities.
- The average MFS senior applies to eight different colleges and universities.
- Moorestown Friends School alumni currently attend over 100 different colleges and universities throughout the United States and abroad.